The best proof that mobile gaming has evolved is that you now have emulators which enable you to play Android games on your computer. Playing Android games using mouse and keyboard is definitely easier and it gives players an (unfair) advantage.
The MEmu emulator is not the most popular Android emulator for PC on the market, but it's relatively new and it has plenty of potential. It emulates Android 5.1.1 which is a pretty old operating system.
Installing new games is very easy. You can do so by browsing the Play Store or simply by using the APK file. PUBG Mobile, Fortnite Mobile, and Mobile Legends: Bang Bang are just some of the popular titles that can be played using this Android emulator.
What MEmu emulator can really brag about is its awesome key mapping. There are templates for FPS and MOBA games (First Person Shooters and Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas), and you can simply tap an area on the screen to see the mapping options.
On a different note, one thing that might appear annoying, is that some users experience problems when launching or even installing the application. Solutions include enabling the hardware virtualization, or resolving the conflict with 3rd-party software.
There are some possible solutions to these problems available online, but some of them require going into computer's BIOS settings, and most users will do anything to avoid having to go there.
• A lightweight emulator with plenty of customization options
• Mapping the buttons is easy
• Simple game installing by using APK files or via Play Store
• File sharing between MEmu and Windows is great
• The available Android version (5.1.1) is quite old
• Most demanding games stutter and FPS drops are common
• Some users experience troubles when installing or launching the application
What's new in this version
• Add support to custom Macro in key-mapping HOW-TOView more...
• Add support to drag&drop to copy file from Windows to Android
• Improve the user experience of operation synchronizer
• Improve the user experience of shared folder
• Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
At least 1 GB free system memory
At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Operating system: Win All
Uninstaller: not included
Supported languages: Available in multiple languages
Release date: 2018-09-14
Downloads last week: 0